Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Fun Mail Day

My sweet blogger friend, June, at www.junesartyretreat.blogspot.com, follows and comments regularly on my posts. She not only creates beautiful art, she also offers free art and pictures on another blog, http://artfreebies.blogspot.com. I recently mailed her some fun things from my stash of laces. This beautiful thank you card, along with two atc's and a gorgeous little box of fun embellishments arrived for me in yesterday's mail all the way from the UK. I enrolled in an on-line art journal workshop that began last week, so now, I have some new fun things to add to my pages. I especially love all the postage stamps.

1 comment:

June said...

Awww I am so glad you got these ok Ginny and thanks for posting them up on your blog and the link to art freebies. You are so kind my friend.
I have been really busy this week so just getting chance now to do a little blogging and yours is my first stop. Hope you have a fab time learning all the new arty tips
Hugs June xxxx