Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Candy, Anyone?

This pink depression glass candy dish was another one of those "things" that I talked my Mom out of several years ago ! It was something she acquired in the early years of her marriage. I have it filled with seashells and sitting on an end table (actually, the old wicker trunk) in my living area. Most of the seashells came from that trip to Hawaii that you and I took years ago. I realized the other day that I have been posting on this blog for over a year and there are still a few things around my home that have a story to tell. And then, of course, some of those old photos will conjure up some childhood memories. Seems there are not enough hours in the day as I need to accomplish all I want to do these days !!

1 comment:

Ginny said...

This piece got broken when I moved in 2013.