Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day
































Reading blogs I follow this morning, one had photos of hearts found around her home. I went on a heart "treasure hunt" and actually have photos of 22 and surely could find more !! These are a few that turned out somewhat well. The teddy bear and "I Love You" ceramic box were Valentine gifts from your Dad, the locket, a b'day gift from Hilery and Adem, the quilted heart and two other items were gifts from you. I love the old "Blue Waltz" perfume bottle for the memories of my younger days -- When I was 8 or so, someone gave my sister and I a bottle of this perfume. It could be purchased for about a quarter at "the dime store", as we called the old variety stores back then. I have no idea what became of our original bottle - this one I won on auction on Ebay a couple of years ago. Of course, I paid more than 25 cents for it !! Again, I have my usual problem with arranging multiple photos, and even so, they do not come out published like I had them arranged. Oh well, will have to get Hilery to help me one of these days and find out what I am doing wrong !!

No comments: