Thursday, July 16, 2009

Playmates

This photo of Hilery and me, (Gramma), was taken at a park in Izmir, Turkey in 1981. You once made the statement that Hilery looked at me as a "big" playmate. I always had fun with her when I had the opportunity to be with her. Now, she is all grown up, lives close to me, and we still have fun "playing" together. Your "Bird Book" at http://www.twodogstudio.blogspot.com/ on June 4, has been our inspiration for our "play sessions" the last few weeks. We should have our books finished soon and I can hardly wait to post photos for you to see. It is always amazing to me how each artist with the same inspiring theme will turn out a totally different look to their finished project.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Such a little doll. I wish I'd had more patience with her and been a better mom. Though, in spite of me, she grew up to be "fabulous"!

Ginny said...

You were and are a good Mom, what do you mean ?? Yes, your girl is a "fabulous" young lady !! Love, MOM