Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Rod Stewart

Last Saturday night, Rod Stewart was performing at the MGM Grand events arena.. I purchased my ticket the first day they went on sale a couple months ago. The set-up in the arena for this type of show seats around 10,000 people and I saw very few empty seats. Rod is 64 years old and I was in awe of the energy he had -- he had the crowd on their feet, singing and dancing right along with him. It was an amazing evening !! There are several "big name" entertainers that appear in concerts here once in awhile. When I was working, I couldn't make it to the concerts that I would like to have seen, but, now that I am retired, guess what ?? I am going to go to any and all that I have a desire to see !! Some, I may even go when they come back to town the next time !!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I am glad it was as great as you knew it would be!