Saturday, March 28, 2009

A Tulsa Home


Today, I have been looking through photos I have downloaded onto my computer the last few years, trying to jog some memories for something interesting to tell you about !! I have a few more "collectibles" that have a story to tell, but getting close to exhausting the supply. If you have something I have given you that you would like to know about, send me a picture. I'm sure you remember this house in Tulsa !! The home where our own personal "Dennis the Menace" lived next door. Also, the home we lived in when your Dad brought Ringo to be our family dog. The Plymouth in the driveway was the first "brand new" car we ever owned. Your Dad finally had a garage where he could keep and work on his race car. I wonder what this neighborhood looks like today.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I was JUST thinking about that house this morning. I have alot of memories of things there, probably because I was just about the age to start remembering alot of things! Was thinking how you would let me walk ALL the way down Sheridan to the strip center where there was a TG&Y. And, was also thinking that today I'll bet that part of town is just terrible and you probably wouldn't want to go out your front door alone as an adult, let alone a 6 or 7 year old little girl by herself! I do have a few more things I can take pictures of, will look around this week.
Love
TM